Tips for posting videos to YouTube
YouTube is one of the best online sources for bringing traffic to the website.It also help companies to build a brand for them. Nowadays, there are many SEO companies which offer video creation and submissions as part of their SEO plan.But it is very important for a webmaster to know the benefits of Video promotion and various aspects of it.In this article, we will discuss about few tips of promoting your company and thereby increasing traffic from YouTube.
1) Create a real and interesting profile: It is very important to have a complete profile on videos websites like YouTube etc. Most of the users create a fake or incomplete profile which fails to build confidence among users for that company.So,it is always advisable to create complete profile and if possible you should fill all the relevant information including pictures etc.
2) Create and post viral videos : There are millions of videos over internet and adding your video too will not much make much difference as there are already lots of videos online which get unnoticed by users. So, you should try to create and post useful or viral videos. Viral videos will not only promote some message to the users but also help them to promote those videos to like minded groups.
3) Include your logo in the video: Including your company logo in the videos helps gaining confidence from the users and it also helps your company in building a long lasting image among users.If you are not well equipped with these technologies, it would be good to hire a web design company to do this job for you.
4) SEO friendly Videos: It is very important for you to create videos in an SEO friendly manner.Best way of doing this is, to include your major keywords in title and description tags.Selecting an SEO expert company would be a good idea in this regard.
5) Serial Posting: One of the best ways to get traffic on your website through videos is to post serial videos. By doing so, your visitors will come to know that you are going to update your section frequently.You can post your videos every week or may be every month.
6) Keep your videos short: People really loves videos which are short and have brief information.So,try to as brief as possible as this will help not only for increasing visitors but also to let them view your video completely.
7) Right timings: It is well said, right work at right time! You must keep in mind various aspects like working hours and schedule of your targeted visitors. For eg. a kid video should not be posted at late nights or early mornings and similarly for working professionals, videos must be posted in the evening when they can view it with relaxed minds.
Hope you found the above information helpful and inspiring to post your videos helping your website to get increased traffic.