We collect information related to our Users with the sole purpose of improving their experience and satisfaction with our Website.
This Policy includes the following definitions and expressions with the following as being described and explained hereby:
- “Innomax” herein under is referred to as “We”, “Our”, “Us”, or “Provider”
- “User(s)” herein under referred to as “You”, “Your”, or “Yourself”
- “Website” refers to the web page used for the purposes regulated by this Policy
- “Services” refers to the activities of the Provider and information that can be obtained on the Website according to this Policy
At the moment we will provide our services only on a national level. However, this website is intended to offer its services for the international users with no limitation.
We collect, process and transmit personal data of the Users with the sole purpose of ensuring the very functionality of the Website itself.
It is the exclusive right of the Users to make a decision whether or not and to which extent they will disclose their private information. Nevertheless, all Users are hereby advised that certain data is required in order for them to use the full features of this Website including the opportunity to use the Services themselves.
For these purposes the cookies are being used. All Users are advised to read more about cookies and their influence on privacy issues.
The main purpose of the data collected with the help of cookies is to improve the Users’ experience of using the Website’s features.
The third parties are not under any circumstances allowed to collect the private data related to our Users.
Please note that the exceptions from the rule mentioned in the section 3.5. are to be applied in the following situations:
- Your private information can and will be disclosed for the purpose of judicial, legal or other similar cases and proceedings
- For the purpose of newsletter and other advertising related information with your previous consent
- Please note that it is your sole responsibility to take care that all information provided by You to the Website is accurate, updated and valid. We exclude ourselves from any responsibility in this matter.
All information obtained according to the above mentioned rules will be treated as strictly confidential.
By accepting this Policy you authorize us to use the information obtained as being described hereby for the sole purpose of improving the Website itself.
We are entitled to inform you from time to time about our new offers and features.
We may collect any other relevant information which can contribute to our Website improvements with no obligation to notify you about these actions.
If you believe that Your complaint is justified feel free to submit it in a written form to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an official letter on Our behalf in which We are informing You that You have initiated an official complaint procedure.
You will be offered with one or more possible solutions in order to deal with Your complaint adequately. You are required to provide additional details regarding Your complaint or suggest a solution of Your own. Please note that We are not obliged to accept Your suggestions for resolving Your complaint.
We will offer You one or more additional solutions based on your additional information you submitted to us or based on your suggestions. At this stage, you are required to choose one of the offered solutions on our behalf.