B-67, Sector-65, Noida 201301, U.P. (India)
Do you want to create an e-commerce store but wondering about how much does an e-commerce website cost in India?
The good news is that you can easily get a fully-functional, SEO-friendly & responsive e-commerce website in India for as low as $1000 however at Innomax, we are offering a special price of $949 only.
In this blog post, we will cover:
If you want to create your e-commerce store at affordable cost, hiring Indian web design companies is the best option for you.
No doubt, Indian manpower is affordable as compared to developed countries in the world & you can save thousands of dollars when you opt to create an e-commerce website in India, but there is another reason for the worldwide businesses to choose India for outsourcing web development projects to India. And that’s the experience of web developers in India.
Yes, most of the Indian web development companies have got experienced e-commerce web developers who have been working in this industry for more than 15 years.
With the experienced & affordable manpower to create e-commerce websites, India has become #1 choice for all the businesses worldwide to outsource their web development projects.
While our basic package for e-commerce website design costs $949 only, you’ll still get all the features that are required to run your e-commerce business successfully.
If you’ve already decided to hire Indian e-commerce developers to build your online store but still wondering about the cost involved to develop an e-commerce website, this blog post is for you.
In this blog post, we are going to unleash some of the various factors that determine the e-commerce website costing in India.
How do we calculate the cost of e-commerce website design?
Below are but some of the determinants of e-commerce website costing:
1) Do you want a customized website design or template based design would suffice?
2) Do you need a logo to be designed for your e-commerce store or do you already have one?
3) Do you need web hosting package as well?
4) Do you also want a domain name?
5) Do you have manpower to upload the products on your e-commerce store or you want to hire the web development company to do this job ?
6) If you want your web development team to upload the products for you, how many products would there be?
7) Do you also need web maintenance quote within the same proposal or will you manage the website yourself?
8) Do you want a customized pricing feature for your products (for e.g. price variation according to size, weight etc.) ?
9) Do you want a flat shipping rate system or you want it to be flexible based on countries, weight or quantity?
10) Do you want to use Paypal as your payment gateway or you want to integrate some other payment gateways too?
11) Do you want a blog for your online store?
12) Do you have the website content ready with you or you want your web design company to help you with content writing?
14) Do you want to use your own graphics and images or you want to use paid royalty-free images?
15) Do you need advanced products management such as bulk export/import (if you have large number of products)?
17) Do you need an online chat or forum on your website?
18) Do you want advanced zoom-in option for your products?
Typically, a simple or basic e-commerce website cost varies between $800 to $2000 in which you can get:
1) Domain name (for one year)
2) Web hosting (for one year)
3) Template design (with some customizations)
4) E-Commerce features setup using open source CMS like WordPress
5) Logo design
6) Paypal payment gateway integration
7) Flat shipping rate
8) CMS to manage web pages
9) Responsive e-commerce web design
10) Option to generate coupons
Usual Price: $1249
Offer Price: $949
The average cost to create an e-commerce website with advanced features like below is more than $3000
1) Domain name (for one year)
2) Web hosting (for one year)
3) Unique/custom website design
4) E-Commerce features setup using open sources like Magento, Code Ignitor and other PHP frameworks
5) Your choice of payment gateways like Paypal, Authorise.net, Smoovpay, WorldPay etc.
6) Logo design
7) Advanced shipping pricing system which could be based on countries, product weight, product size, product quantity, order value or number of products.
8) Advanced pricing system like different pricing system for different customers or may be customized pricing structure based on different product attributes such as weight, color, size etc.
10) Integrated SEO features to help website achieve higher rankings on search engines such as Google
11) Integrated Social Media features to help website content distribution among various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
Choosing between an open source CMS and framework for your e-commerce business is an important decision which affects the overall costing of e-commerce website.
Choosing Open Source platforms such as WordPress, OpenCart and Magento can be cost-effective for your e-commerce web development as compared to a framework customization.
If your web design company has not included web hosting in their e-commerce website cost, you are free to choose any of the best and reliable web hosting company according to your budget.
While looking for a web server company to host your e-commerce store, one of the important things you need to look for is scalability.
Another thing that matters for e-commerce websites is uptime. Before choosing any web hosting company, make sure that their servers have an uptime guarantee 99.9% uptime.
If you are a small business or a new setup, you can choose affordable yet reliable web hosting companies like iPage. iPage company offers economical web hosting packages that start low as $1.99 per month.
When you hire a web development company in India for your e-commerce website, you may need to pay 50% upfront to get the work started and balance 50% when the whole job is completed.
This is the standard payment term which most of the Indian e-commerce development companies follow.
Payment terms, sometimes, may depend on the total project cost as well. In some cases where total project cost is higher, e-commerce website vendor may agree to start the project with 25% upfront too.