Most of the web development companies & developers in India go for a 50/50 payment term. This means you may have to pay 50% of the web development cost upfront and the remaining 50% upon successful completion of the project.
What are the standard payment terms of an Indian website developer?
OTHER HELPFUL TOPICS
- 7 FAQs related to e-commerce website development cost in India January 16, 2021
- 5 Reasons For You To Outsource Web Design To India in 2020 December 20, 2019
- 5 Tips to work with Indian website builders successfully April 14, 2020
- 7 Free items that your Indian website builder/developer can provide you January 13, 2021
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A PHP Developer In India November 18, 2019
- 5 Major reasons for you to invest in Indian website builders March 20, 2021