Do you want to outsource your eCommerce website development to India?
You may have a few queries before you could shortlist a website developer in India.
In this blog post, we have shared 10 eCommerce websites related to frequently asked questions by our clients.
These FAQs may help you to understand the process of eCommerce website design in India well.
Let’s get started!
#1 How much is the cost of eCommerce website development in India?
If you’re wondering how much does it cost to create an eCommerce website in India, you will be surprised to know that you can get a fully functional eCommerce store for as low as $1000.
At Innomax, we charge only $949 to create a basic eCommerce website.
Recommended post: How much is the website development cost in India
#2 Should I use WordPress for my eCommerce website development?
Yes, WordPress is one of the best CMSs that are available don’t the planet today. With WordPress, you can build not only a blog or a basic website, but you can build any kind of eCommerce store or marketplace.
At Innomax, we can also create your eCommerce website using WordPress.
Why do we use WordPress for eCommerce website design?
- WordPress is free so the cost to create an eCommerce website is low.
- WordPress is SEO-friendly
- WordPress is scalable
- WordPress can be easily made secure
- WordPress CMS is easy to use
- & more…
Get in touch with us now to get a quote for your eCommerce website development!
Recommended post: 9 Reasons for you to choose WordPress for your eCommerce web development
#3 How much do eCommerce website builders in India charge?
If you hire a website developer in India, you may have to pay $10 per hour for their services.
Although the hourly charge of a website builder in India may vary from developer to developer or company to company, the average charge that an Indian website builder take is $10/hour.
Recommended post: 3 Ways in which Indian website builders can create affordable websites
#4 What's the process that Indian eCommerce developers follow?
Most Indian web design companies take 50% upfront to get started and the remaining 50% after the work completion.
At Innomax, we follow the below process for eCommerce website development:
- You will sign a contract with us where both the parties will agree on the scope of work and the deliverables.
- We take a 50% down payment to get started.
- We will send you the proposed design for your eCommerce website.
- You may approve or send us the required feedback.
- We make changes to the design and resend you for your approval/feedback.
- Once the layout is approved, we get started working on the website development.
- We will share a test link with you on our staging server to view your website and provide us your feedback.
- We make changes or fix them according to your feedback.
- We seek your final approval on the website development.
- We take the balance 50% payment to migrate the website to your server.
Interested to build an eCommerce website?
Hire us now!
#5 What are the payment methods available to integrate with my store?
Although, there are many payment methods that are available today to integrate with an eCommerce website, here are some of the renowned ones:
Recommended post: 4 Best payment methods to use with a WordPress website
#6 What kind of service warranty do I get when I hire Indian website builders?
Usually, you will get a service warranty when you hire a website builder in India. But not all of them provide you a warranty.
At Innomax, we provide a 3-months warranty to all our customers.
#7 Can Innomax host my eCommerce website?
Yes, since we are the resellers of several web hosting companies, we can help you with your server requirement as well.
#8 What are the essential features that a basic eCommerce website must have?
That’s a great question.
Below are some of the essential features that your eCommerce website must have:
- Your eCommerce website design must be attractive for your targeted audience.
- Your eCommerce website design must be responsive (mobile-friendly).
- The CMS of your eCommerce website must have an easy-to-use interface.
- Your eCommerce website should be secured.
- The products management system of your eCommerce website must be intuitive.
- Your eCommerce website must have the required SEO plugins/modules.
- The loading speed of your eCommerce website must be optimized.
- You must have a robust & solid reporting system on the backend of your e-commerce website.
Recommended post: 8 Basic features that your eCommerce website design must have
#9 How can I grow sales of my eCommerce website?
If you want to make sure that you get more sales from your eCommerce website, you must make sure that your website has the following essential features:
- Intuitive design
- Easy-to-use navigation
- Robust search feature
- Responsive website design
- Quick loading speed
- User-friendly checkout process
- Multiple payment options
- Product pictures in high resolution
- Offers & discounts
Recommended post: 8 Best strategies to grow sales from your eCommerce website
#10 Any tips for me to create & maintain my eCommerce website?
- You must upgrade all the plugins and themes of your website regularly.
- You must update all the information on your eCommerce website.
- Take regular backups of your website just in case you need it.
- Update all the security patches regularly to ensure the security of your website. If needed, hire a website developer to maintain your website.
- Regularly check and fix the broken links on your website. Perhaps, it would be a great idea to 301 redirect all the broken links to the homepage or the shop page of your online store.
- Check the loading speed of your website regularly and fix it when required. Your eCommerce store shouldn’t take more than 3-4 seconds to load.
- Install a security plugin with your website such as Sucuri to make sure that there are no viruses or malicious codes on your website.
Recommended post: 8 Reasons for you to maintain your eCommerce website