A fully-functional website for any small business is as important as the business itself.
With a healthy website, you can always attract more visitors & secure higher search engine rankings.
However, if your website doesn’t function properly, below are some of the consequences that you may have to face:
- Loss of website traffic
- Lack of trust among visitors
- Lost search engine rankings
- Loss of business revenue
So, you must always ensure that your website is free from bugs. Being a small business, it may be difficult for you to hire a full-time web developer to take care of your website.
Therefore, you must consider hiring a website developer in India who can help you to fix your website errors at an affordable cost.
In this blog post, we have shared 4 types of website issues that an Indian web developer can fix for you.
#1 Database errors
This is among the most common issues that your website may encounter. Especially in case of WordPress websites, where each plugin occupies their own space & creates tables in the database, it may overwhelming for you to identify the issue and fix it.
But you don’t need to worry. Indian web developers can help you to solve this problem on your WordPress website.
A web developer in India can help you to fix below issues related to the database of your website:
- Database connection issues
- Database cleaning
- Database optimization
- Database importing issue
#2 Security issues (malware & backing)
Is your website showing malware scripts? Or do the web browsers show security warning messages upon opening up your website? Perhaps, your website is hacked.
If you realise that your website is hacked, you must take an immediate action to resolve this critical issue. Again, in order to save your money, you may hire a website builder in India to fix the security issues on your website.
Below are some of the ways in which an Indian web developer can help you to fix your website for security:
- Cleaning of all the files.
- Changing the admin URL, username and password.
- Changing the access permissions of important files.
- Updating the outdated plugins or theme.
- Installation of security plugins.
- Updating the version of your core CMS software.
#3 Website loading issues
Slow loading of webpages can’t be taken lightly as it can affect your online business in many ways.
- Firstly, a slow loading website could lose its search engine rankings.
- You may experience high bounce rate of users on your website because they may quit immediately when they experience slow loading speed.
- If you run an e-commerce store, you may experience a drop in your overall revenue.
Although, there are many reasons for a website to load slower than usual, but here are some of those important reasons:
- Your website may have lots of plugins that are not in use.
- Your website database may not be optimized.
So, if you too, face loading issues on your website, take an action now and hire a WordPress developer in India to help you.
#3 Misc WordPress issues
Below are some of the common issues that your WordPress website may encounter:
- WordPress white screen of death
- Connection timed out
- WordPress memory exhausted
- Error establishing a database connection
- Internal server error
- Parse or syntax error
- WordPress 404 error
- Stuck in WordPress maintenance mode
- WordPress not uploading images
- WordPress login redirect loop
- 403 forbidden error in WordPress
If you too, face any of the above issues on your WordPress website, hire a professional WordPress developer in India to fix them.