If you are looking for affordable website design services, Indian web designers & developers are the right choices for you.
When you hire a website design company in India, you get not only a low-cost website design quote but an SEO-friendly website too.
Since most Indian web development companies offer SEO services to their clients, their website builders are trained for following SEO norms on all the sites that they build.
But not all Indian web designers & developers are the same.
Hence, before hiring a web developer in India, you must ensure that he is able to create a website that’s loved by search engines.
Now you may be asking “How can my website developer help me in SEO?“.
In this blog post, we have shared 5 ways in which Indian website design companies can help you in SEO.
Let’s dive in.
#1 Build a responsive website
The most important thing that your Indian website designer can do for your SEO is to create a responsive or mobile-friendly website.
Responsive websites have a greater likelihood of ranking high in search engine ranking positions.
Creating a responsive design will help not only in the SEO for your website but will improve the user experience of your target audience.
To sum up, below are some of the major benefits of creating a responsive website:
- It adapts easily to any screen size.
- It provides a seamless user experience.
- It enables you to cater to your mobile users also.
- It ensures the loading speed optimization of your website on all mobile devices.
#2 Take care of loading time
The loading time of any website is an important factor for its search engine optimization. The optimal the loading time, the higher will be the chances of securing noticeable positions on SERPs.
Again, the loading speed also affects the user experience on your website.
The slow-loading websites tend to have poor user experience and higher bounce rates. It means low or no conversions on your website.
Below are a few techniques that most Indian web design companies follow to optimize the loading speed of their clients’ website:
- Enabling Gzip.
- Installing and configuring a cache plugin or module.
- Upgrading all the modules, plugins, themes, & CMS software of the website.
#3 Installation of SEO plugins
A lot of your on-page SEO activities can be done efficiently by using a great SEO plugin or module on your website. And a professional website designer completely understands it.
It could be therefore another great initiative by your website builder in India to install any of the effective SEO plugins with your website for improving the search engine performance of your website.
How can SEO plugins or modules help you?
Below are some of the useful features that you may get when your developer install an SEO plugin with your website:
- Checking keywords density for each webpage on your site.
- Provision of adding meta tags on your webpages.
- Creation of robots.txt and sitemap.xml files.
- Checking the SEO score of each webpage based on the chosen keywords.
- Checking the readability of each webpage.
#4 Installing SEO-friendly theme
A theme decides the look of any website. It is therefore a very important element of every website.
Although there are hundreds of free & paid themes that your Indian website developer can use to create your website, choosing an SEO-friendly theme is crucial.
With their expertise and experience in website development, your web designers can run various tests on your shortlisted themes to ensure that they are SEO-friendly.
If you also want to double-check the SEO-ability of your shortlisted theme, you can use a tool like a “Website SEO Checker: Free Audit & Analysis” (by https://sitechecker.pro).
Running the shortlisted themes on below online testing tools can also help your developer to choose an appropriate theme:
- https://validator.w3.org/ (for codes validation)
- https://tools.pingdom.com (for loading speed testing)
- https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly (to test the mobile responsiveness)
#5 Misc SEO Checks
Apart from the above-mentioned SEO activities/tips, your Indian website builder can also ensure that all the required settings or configurations on your website comply with the SEO norms.
Let’s have a look at some of the major SEO checks that your Indian website developer can go through.
- Setting the preferred domain name.
- Enabling SEO-friendly permalinks.
- Verifying your website with the search engine console.
- Submitting the SEO sitemap.
- Installing a cache plugin to improve the website’s performance.
- Setting up Google Analytics and other important trackers.
- Ensuring that there is no repetition of the h1 tag on a single webpage.
- Running through a broken links checker test and fixing all the required links.
- Minifying CSS & JS for better delivery of webpages.
- Making sure that there are not too many dofollow outbound links on the website.