There are many professional photographers who have great websites that help them to get recognition and more business. Are you too looking to build a photography website? Great!
But before you hire a web developer to create a website, you need to make a checklist of few important features that your website must have.
In this blog post, we’ve shared 5 essential features that your photography website must have, in order to get online recognition and business.
A gallery is perhaps the most important attraction of a photography website. Through a gallery, you can showcase your past works or portfolio that you did for other clients.
If you provide photography services to all kinds of businesses, then you must further classify your works in different categories such as “Wedding”, “Business”, “Food menu” and so on. This will allow your customers to view your portfolio in a better way.
A gallery will also help you to make your website look attractive.
There are many ways to showcase a gallery on your website. Some of the most popular ways are:
- Grid view
- Carousel view
For any photography website, a blog can help to share some great stores with its audience.
For example, you can write different stories on your blog about some of your challenging jobs. Sometimes you can also write about your experiences with your clients & how you helped them to achieve something bigger & noticeable.
When you write blog posts on your website regularly, you get several benefits like:
- You become an authority in your niche.
- You get more traffic from search engines.
- Your target audience can learn more about your work & skills and show interest in working with you.
A blog can really help you in many ways. Therefore, you must ensure that your website builder should integrate a blog section on your photography website.
You can encourage your existing customers to write their reviews about your services. Positive reviews always help potential customers to make up their mind and hire you for their project(s).
When you have a huge number of positive reviews on your website, you will have higher chances of closing more sales & growing you revenue.
#4 About Me section
An “About Me” section on your website can help your audience know more about you. In your “About” section, you can describe about:
- Your history.
- Your accreditations.
- Your skills & expertise.
- Your goals, vision & mission.
#5 Contact form
A contact form is perhaps the most essential element to get more sales & conversions. We all know that.
The form on your must must be small and sweat so that your users should be able to fill it within few seconds.
Also, you must ensure about few things when it comes to a contact form:
- All the required fields must be kept mandatory for eg. phone, email etc. so that you can contact your prospects.
- The form must be tested well in order to ensure that there is no glitch.
- The form must be responsive (compatible with all kinds of mobiles and tablets). Therefore, you must hire only professional website designers who build only responsive websites.
- All the form submissions must be saved at the backend of your website so that you can download all the enquiries when required.
Having a great website design can really boost your photography business. All you need to do is ensure that your website has all the above essential elements.
If you have a tight budget to build your website, you can always consider hiring website builders in India who can help you to build a great website at affordable cost.