Every gym needs a website. However there are many features that a gym website must have in order to succeed online.
There are some features that are required for every gym website to function well and then there are some features that help a gym website to get more traffic & customers.
Sadly, most of the gym websites have only basic features to create an online presence but they do not have all the ingredients that are required to grow their business.
In this blog post, we have shared 5 essential features that your gym website must have in order to grow your gym business online.
So, if you are too a gym owner and looking for a website or already have a website, here you will learn 5 essential features not just to stand-out but also to get more revenue.
Let’s get started.
Various online researches have proved that a website that has an active blog gets more leads & sales as compared to those websites that don’t have a blog.
Do take a note that the key here is to have an “active” blog. Which means, you must post useful content on your blog regularly.
When you look around your competition, you will find that most of the gym websites don’t have a blog due to which they may not be getting the desired business.
Here are some of the primary benefits of having an active blog for your gym website:
- You get more traffic from search engines.
- You become an authority in your industry.
- You can share your services & packages with your audience.
- Your targeted users can interact with you through your blog.
So, you shouldn’t see your blog merely as a guide, you should instead consider it as one of your marketing arms.
If your website has been developed using WordPress, it could be just a matter of few minutes for your website builder to create a blog on your existing website.
Another great method to get more business from your gym website is to integrate a reviews & rating system.
The reviews & rating system can help you in many ways, mainly:
- Your existing customers feel engaged with your brand when they are being asked about their experience with your services.
- Your website gets ranked on search engines.
- Your prospect customers feel confident & give business to you when they see good reviews from the existing customers.
- Your brand gets recognition & respect in the industry.
Therefore, you must request your website developer to integrate a reviews & rating system with your gym website.
#3 Online booking
Integrating an online booking & calendar feature will allow your users to check the availability & book their classes online, hassle-free.
It helps to save the valuable time of your potential customers that they would have spent in calling you or emailing you to ask about the class’s availability.
Below are but some of the major benefits of integrating an online booking system with your gym website:
- Your customers can book their classes from anywhere, anytime.
- It will help to reduce your workload & hassles of talking to the customers and checking the class availability manually.
- Your customers will be satisfied with this virtual booking assistant who’s available for them 24/7.
- It will help you to fetch & download the booking reports in a fraction of seconds.
Yes, it may take some time & cost to build an online booking feature on your gym website however you can consider hiring Indian website builders who can help you to build this feature at an affordable cost.
#4 Newsletter/e-mail marketing
When you write & post useful blogs, your visitors may love to receive more of them. Therefore, having a newsletter module integrated with your gym website will provide you an additional benefit.
Your blog readers can subscribe to your newsletters and can eventually become your paid customer in future.
Here are 5 major benefits of a newsletter system:
- Your website visitors get connected with your brand.
- You can reach out your audience’s inbox anytime.
- You can bring your existing audience back to your website.
- You can offer your subscribers some offers & discounts.
- You can convert your subscribers into paid customers.
#5 Social media
Integrating social media widgets with your gym website can help you grow your business in many ways.
Below are some of the ways to integrate social media with your website:
- You can integrate social media widget with your website so that whenever you post on the social channels, your website will also show the updated post.
- You can provide link on your social media posts to your website.
- You can encourage your website users to share your blog posts on their social media communities. As a result your website gets more exposure and traffic.
- You can offer discounts & offers on your social media posts and send the users to your website to avail them.
- Integrating your social media accounts with your website also help in SEO rankings because the search engines like Google consider social media as one of the important signals to rank a website.