Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online.
Affiliate marketing is an online business model that allows anyone to make money by being an affiliate. If you have a website or blog, you can promote products on the website and earn commissions from each sale.
Why affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a very cost-effective way to make money online. You don’t have to invest a lot of money to start and your risk is minimal.
But the question is “How can you create an affordable affiliate website or blog?“.
In this blog post, we have shared 6 tips for you to build an affordable affiliate website or blog.
#1 choose WordPress
If you’re looking to start an affiliate website with a minimum investment, choose WordPress.
By choosing WordPress CMS to create your affiliate website, you can save up to 30% on your total website development cost.
It’s not only about affordability. There’s also a lot of flexibility and power with WordPress.
Moreover, you can also easily hire a WordPress developer and customize your WordPress website to match your specific business requirements.
There is an abundance of WordPress developers to hire especially in India, who can help you to create or customize your affiliate website.
Hire a WordPress developer in India now to create your affiliate website.
#2 Hire Indian website builders
If you are serious about becoming an affiliate marketer and don’t have the funds to invest in a lot of inventory, then you should consider hiring an Indian web design company to create an affordable affiliate website that you can promote your products.
These days, it’s easier than ever for aspiring webmasters to get their own affiliate website or blog up and running.
For just a few hundred dollars, you can hire Indian website builders to build an affordable affiliate website.
By hiring Indian website builders, you can take advantage of their experience, talent, and cost-effective rates.
Below are some of the reasons why you should hire Indian website builders:
- Indian website builders are experienced and provide great support.
- Most Indian website builders are available round-the-clock.
- Indian website builders are also good at communication.
#3 Do not complicate
Do not complicate your website to create an affordable affiliate website.
The best affiliate websites are simple and don’t try to sell people things they don’t want.
If you make a website that tries to sell too many different things, then you’re going to confuse your visitors and they’re not going to know what to do.
A big mistake people make is to overcomplicate their website. You don’t want a website that is so complicated that people can’t figure out how to buy your product.
You want a website that is simple, straightforward, and easy to navigate.
Perhaps the best way should be to hire an affordable developer from India and create a basic affiliate website.
Gradually you can make changes and enhance the functionality of your website by paying some nominal amount to your Indian website developer.
This way, you will not only save your web design cost, but you will also be able to improve your affiliate website gradually based on the feedback that you will get from your users.
#4 Shared web hosting
Shared hosting is the most basic, most cost-effective hosting option. Shared hosting is when multiple websites are hosted on the same server.
Shared web hosting is a great way to get started with a website if you’re on a tight budget.
Though it’s not the best option for all websites, it can be a great option for affiliate websites if they don’t require a large amount of bandwidth, storage, and processing power.
How much does a shared web hosting service costs?
You can subscribe to a hosting provider for as low as $50 per year.
#5 Go for free plugins
You don’t have to spend a lot in buying different plugins to build your affiliate website.
There are many free WordPress plugins that are available to use for affiliate website development.
Your Indian website developer can also help you in choosing the appropriate yet free plugins for your affiliate website.
Below are some of the best plugins that you could use on your affiliate website:
- SEO Yoast (to improve the search engine rankings and visibility of your affiliate website).
- Thirsty Affiliates (to create shorter/pretty links like: http://example.com/recommends/your-affiliate-link).
- Live Chat (you can also use a free live chat plugin to enable your website visitors to chat with you if they have any queries).
- W3 Total Cache (to improve the performance of your website and make your website load faster).
- Internal Links Manager (to interlink your webpages that will help you to rank on noticeable search engine positions).
#6 Go for paid theme
It’s worth investing in a nice theme for your website because you won’t have to worry about your site’s design and you can focus on creating quality content.
You can also hire a web designer in India to customize the theme for you, which will give you a better chance of converting visitors into customers.
So, when you start developing your affiliate website, always prefer a paid theme instead of using a custom website design to save your website development cost.
Below are some of the major benefits of a paid theme:
- You can access the tech support team.
- You will get regular notifications to update your theme.
- It becomes easier for your website developer to customize a paid theme.
- Most of the paid themes are tested for their performance and responsiveness (mobile-friendliness).
- You can easily import the demo content & images in just a few clicks.
- The paid themes come with all the required essential plugins that are required to run your business successfully.