Are you looking for an affordable e-commerce website to sell your products online?
Go for WooCommerce, a WordPress plugin to setup an e-commerce store in few hours.
The best part with WooCommerce based online stores is that you can integrate several free & paid plugins to not only enhance the look of your store, but to get more sales too.
What’s more. You don’t need to hire any WordPress developer to integrate these plugins however if you wish to customize any of these plugins, then you must engage a website developer to assist you.
So, if you want to build an e-commerce website using WordPress (WooCommerce) or already have one, this blog post will help you to learn about some but great plugins that you can use and grow your sales.
Recommended Post: 6 Practices For Your E-Commerce Website That Your Can’t Afford To Miss
Here are 6 WordPress plugins that you or your website designer must not miss to integrate with your WooCommerce, if you really want to increase your sales.
Let’s get started!
How Booster can help your e-commerce store to get more sales:
- Bulk Price Converter: If you intend to increase of decrease the prices of all the products on your e-commerce website, this plugin can help you.
- Multi-Currency: For the ease of your customers, this plugin can help to provide with a currency conversion option on your e-commerce store. If also provides automatic currency exchange rates for WooCommerce.
- Wholesale Price: You can allow your customers to buy more and get more discount with the help of this plugin.
- User-roles based price: If you want to show different prices for different user roles, Booster can help you too.
Beeketing has many great features that you can incorporate with your e-commerce store and grow your sales:
- Recent orders pop-up: A feature that you can show recent orders notifications on your website. This can build trust among new customers to see what others are buying and encourage them to purchase too.
- Sales Countdown: To show an urgency for the customers to buy your products before they are out-of-stock or the discount is over, this feature is very helpful.
- Coupon Pop-up: Don’t let your users leave your website without purchasing any product. Show them a coupon pop-up and encourage them to buy from you.
- Mobile View Buttons: For the customers using their mobile device, you can show a fix “Buy Now” button so that they don’t need to look around to find the “Buy Now” button.
#3 Live Sales Notification
Live Sales Notification plugin can display a small notification box on your e-commerce website to show the sales happing on your website, on a live mode. This plugin can:
- Auto-sync with store’s sales data & showcase real orders live sales feed.
- Create “fake” sales notifications to promote any items as hot sellers.
#4 YITH Wishlist
YITH Wishlist plugin can help to place a wishlist widget on your e-commerce website. Here are but some of the great benefits of this pluign:
- This plugin can direct your customers to a customized wishlist page, that’s aligned with the design of your online store.
- It can help your customers to create multiple wishlist(s).
- What’s more. Your customers can also share their wishlist on their social networks.
#5 Direct Checkout
How Direct Checkout plugin can help you to increase your sales?
Well, this plugin enables your potential buyers to go to the checkout page directly, thereby skipping the shopping cart page.
- It can also help you to reduce the order abandonment rate on your website.
- This plugin reduces the checkout time.
#6 Refer A Friend
Refer A Friend plugin can help you to build a referral system on your e-commerce website. As a result, you get more sales with same effort of marketing.
- Enables the referred customers to get a one-time discount.
- Enables you to provide rewards to the customers who are referring your website to their friends.