Do you live in the United States and looking for a website at an affordable price? Hire Indian web developers.
These days, more and more businesses are outsourcing their website design work to India.
Which means more and more people are hiring cheap Indian website designers.
But is this trend a good idea?
Is it better to hire an Indian designer or an American one?
The answer is yes!
Web development cost in India is much cheaper than in the US.
When you compare the various websites of a few companies, you would realize that there is a wide range of website design packages & costs for web development activities in India.
It’s not only about the cost, the Indian web developers are also very responsive and skilled. This is a competitive advantage that Indian companies have over US-based developers.
You may be surprised to know that the average cost of web development in India can be more than 40% cheaper than in America.
This is likely because the cost of computers and software in India is lower than in America.
Additionally, you can easily find abundance of website design companies and freelancer web developers in India who can offer you website design services at an amazing price.
How much can I save?
You may be wondering how much you can save when you hire an Indian website builder.
While you may have to spend thousands of dollars in the USA to build a corporate website for your business, you can save your web development cost by hiring a website builder in India who can help you to create a professional website for as low as $600.
The average website development cost in India for a corporate website may vary between $500 and $1000 and for an eCommerce website development, you may end up paying between $1000 and $2000.
It’s not only about the cost when it comes to hiring a website design company in India.
The Indian developers are also known for being very responsive and skilled. They tend to help clients with more competitive prices than US companies that have to deal with higher costs of living in the US.
Recommended post: How much is the web design cost in India
Tips for Hiring a Website Developer in India
Website development is a complicated process. It involves a lot of code, graphics, and data usage.
Hiring an inexperienced agency can be an expensive mistake, as such mistakes may cost you your customers.
As the rate of outsourcing to India has increased, more and more companies seem to choose this option when it comes to web development.
So, you have decided to hire a website design agency or a website builder in India?
You want a website that converts well, is easy to use and looks great.
To get the best out of this, you need to make sure that the website will be built using the latest technologies, that everything is done professionally and that all requirements are met. And to achieve this, it’s imperative to hire a professional website builder.
As part of this blog post, we’ll go through all these aspects and provide you with some tips that could help you hire the right website designer for your needs.
When a company decides that outsourcing is the right option for them, they must make sure they are making an educated decision.
Here are 5 tips to choose an Indian web developer or company.
These tips may help you understand the hiring aspects so that you can hire someone who will turn your idea into reality.
- Try to hire a company that specializes in marketing & SEO. You don’t just need a website that looks good but you also need a website that ranks well.
- Check out the experience of your developer. Don’t talk to inexperienced developers or website development companies. Inexperienced website developers may try to attract you with their low pricing but don’t fall into their trap. In other words, you must hire only and only experienced website developers in India.
- Check out the past works of your shortlisted web developer or Indian website design company. Especially you must ask your shortlisted website builder to send you some of their works that match your website requirements.
- Check out the testimonials from their existing clients. You can get real-world & genuine feedback about your shortlisted website designer from their existing customers.
- Observe the response time of your shortlisted web developers in India. It’s important to hire a web design company in India that has a quick turnaround time.